Situated in the culturally rich and dynamic Kisumu County, teaching at WISK provides you with a unique combination of academic rigor and natural wonders that make teaching relevant to 21st century education. If you have a sense of adventure, requisite qualifications and experience, we invite you to apply for the following job opportunities.
We are now accepting applications for the following tentative and definite job openings.
1. Teacher of Math, Chemistry and Physics with the ability to also teach Biology/General Science (BEd Graduate)
2. Teacher of Class 1 and 2 with a good understanding of phonics (Jolly phonics etc) (P1 or ECDP)
3. Teacher of Music with the ability to teach other subjects (P1, BEd or Diploma trained). Should be able to play the piano/keyboard and to lead choir activitiesin
4. Teacher of French (Part Time)
5. Teacher of Art (Part Time)
6. Music Tutors/Coaches (Part Time) - guitar, piano etc
7. Swimming Coach (Part Time)
8. ICT teacher (Part Time)
We are seeking young teachers who are preferably TSC registered.
All teachers and professional staff employed by the WISK should have a degree or diploma from an accredited university or similar institution. All teaching employees will have a teaching qualification, certification or license from a recognized educational authority.